Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year! Guest Bloggers Wanted!




                                                               
The death penalty debate still rages on...

First of all, Happy New Year to all who stop by and read my blog - I hope 2015 is a happy, healthy year for each one of you. Although I started this blog back in April 2014, I haven't had as much time to dedicate to it as I would of liked. This has especially frustrated me, because it has proved to be a popular....small....but popular blog. It is therefore my new year's resolution to spend more time on my blog. I have been lucky enough to have several people leave comments on my posts, all had differing opinions and all had a good point to make. This is why I have decided to appeal for guest bloggers. Basically, it would involve you writing a piece on ANY subject (within the criminal justice genre) that you like. It can be written as you want it, no matter what your opinion and your piece will be posted to the blog as is - it will only be checked by me for spelling errors. 

The Robert Pruett case has fascinated me from the minute I watched the Life and Death Row documentary over here in the UK. I was convinced from that, Pruett was innocent - of the murder of the corrections officer, Daniel Nagle - and that was that. Yet, when I wrote a post on this case, it received many comments, some from people who know Robert Pruett, others who are all to familiar with the TDCJ system and people who just knew more than I did about the case. I must admit I now sit on the fence with this case, something I never like to do but I believe these people and the Pruett case have helped me become more open minded. Something I would like to do for others. 

If you would like to write a guest blog piece, you can contact me directly at lollipopwrites@gmail.com . 


Write a post on a criminal subject of your choice...


No comments:

Post a Comment